Monday, January 18, 2016

CURRENTLY LOVING : Oriflame's Endless Red & Fuschia Excess Lipcolors

Hello to all my cupcakes here!!!  
How has it been going? Guys,you gonna get just the regular dose of beauty and fashion here on Hair, Fashion and beauty. It’s so chilly outside and let me tell you what I am exactly doing right now. The room heater is on, a cup of cappuccino besides me, blanket on my legs…ya you got me I am in my bed and writing this to all you guys here on the blog. So yeah that’s pretty much what I am doing right now.
Today my friends I am gonna be reviewing two shades of the ORIFLAME’s THE ONE color unlimited lipstick. The shades that I am gonna talk about are Endless Red and Fuschia Excess, Two of my currently favorites shades from the newly launched lip colors.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...