Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My First RIVER ISLAND Bag from Jabong.com

Hello girls

How is everybody doing out there. It's getting colder here in north India and you know what I feel like going to hibernation. Literally guys I don't feel like doing anything and this maybe because my Exams have just ended. I was in so much pressure during those days and i think these are pressure release days going on...hahaha...... It's been two days since My exam ended and I must tell you what I am usually doing these days. I EAT.....SLEEP.....TV and REPEAT. ya guys....that's the truth and i don't even wanted to open my laptop .....can you believe that...By now yo must have known How lazy I am...hahahah.....But amid all of this I never forgot about shopping. Yeah....How can I forget that. You know Jabong is one of my favorite  site that I keep checking and the day I saw that Jabong.com has RIVER ISLAND I wanted to have my hands on their bag and I finally did and that's what I am going to share with you guys here....


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...