Wednesday, January 20, 2016

ORIFLAME'S THE ONE COLOUR IMPACT CREAM EYE SHADOW-REVIEW

Greetings my lovely readers!!!
Its always a pleasure to write a post and talk to you guys,,it brings me such joy,which makes me forget all the worries and crappy things that happen to I guess every one of us at some point of our lives,which makes us feel sad and disheartened.Today was one of such crazy day,,when people are mean to you just because they are jealous of your work,your better performance and they do things to make you feel low or unnecessarily try to overburden you with odd chores,so that they can get their work done in that time to match your performance.But I have now eventually rose above these petty issues and have chose to ignore what other people say to you or about you ,just to cause you pain.If you are facing any such issue,,or if do so in future,,never feel bad and always ignore these negative people.It reflects their true personality,,not yours.Always maintain your inner peace,,and you know what??? you being calm is going to drive them crazy even more.So try the trick and make them go nuts..don't disturb yourself,,,and if nothing helps..try talking fashion and beauty with your bestie,,it will automatically divert your mind,,and you will be thinking of all beautiful cute things in the world and will be so happy.Beauty in the world will bring you joy,,as writing about beauty and makeup brings me joy.

Open your closet,,open your vanity,,open your jewellery box,,and feel amazed and content.That's exactly what I did,,so I was having these cream eye shadows lying in my makeup storage cabinet,,I have used these 3-4 times,,so I thought why not review these today.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...