Friday, January 22, 2016

ORIFLAME'S "THE ONE" ILLUSKIN FOUNDATION - Review & Swatches

It's just a day  to Diwali and I am feeling super excited. Diwali is a festival of lights, happiness, sharing and reunions.  It’s a time when every one of us takes out time to spend it with our near and dear ones. It’s time for friends and family reunions. Like Christmas, in India We have Diwali. There is so much to do these days. Everything is keeping me busy....be it shopping for gifts for friends and family or going to Diwali parties. So this weekend I went to such a Diwali party and  did my face with THE ONE illuskin foundation which I am going to review today here on the blog. So here what I have to say about it.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...