Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trend alert - Box braided top knots

Going through the recently updated display pictures on my phone this morning, I spotted and fell in love with the hair style my cousin had on her dp. See below:



Check out her facebook page here

I am generally not a fan of spending more than 30mins at a time doing my hair so while I love how braids look, committing to the 4-8 hours needed to get box braids put in is a challenge for me. However, I think I am inspired enough  to make this commitment. I definitely see box braids in my near future.

Check out box braided top knots recently spotted on Beyonce, Janet Jackson and Solange.





I will probably go with lighter braids and a smaller knot. I'll do a lot of things for fashion but not  at the risk of breaking my neck! 

How do you style your braids? Are you wearing them down, flat or rocking a bun. Either way don't forget to MOISTURIZE!

Cheers
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...