Monday, January 18, 2016

ORIFLAME'S : Pink Unlimited & Absolute Blush Review and Swatches

Hello pretty ladies
How are you all doing? I am fine and enjoying my life , however I keep on saying that's it very cold...its very cold....The place where I live in India have extreme weather conditions. It too cold in winters and too hot in summers. Although the intermediate seasons are very nice and pleasant. And that's the part of the year I like the most. In summers I am like when winter will come and in winters I keep on saying when summers will come to people around me. They might think I am mad or what because I always do that. That makes me realize that we always wish for those things that we don't have and when we have them we want the opposite of it. 

 

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...